Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Frolic....

Have you ever seen an entire field of baby lambs frolicking?  That's right!  Jumping, romping, prancing and just having fun!!!  We all need that about now and then, and of course right now with this COVID lockdown!!!

So what makes you want to frolic?  Where can you add some playfulness in your life?
Some high-spirited fun???  I know we cannot be with the people we normally would go to to have fun, but think about it!  What would you do if you could?  Who would you do it with?

Make a list!  Make it fun!  Make it long!!!
Make a list of the old fashioned gaiety or merrymaking you would do!!!  Or what your Grandfather might have done!!  My beloved grandfather, Gramps used to pull quarters out of our ears!!! I was amazed every time he did it!  How did he do it?  To this day, I cannot replicate it!  But, it was FUN!!!
So, what is a fun prank you could pull?  What trick could you play?  How might you tease someone close to you to bring a smile today???

Just recently at my former job before I was laid off, one of my co-workers told me that I was not "frolicking enough!"  So, I started going down the aisle of our cubes to say hello, share a smile, and ask about their day!  Who can you check on to see if they are frolicking???  (Ha! Ha!)

How can we "frolic" more???   Look up an old cartoon like Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Road Runner and laugh!!!  Giggle...........have some fun - even in our Safe at Home places!!!
Watch an old Carol Burnett Show, I Love Lucy, Three Stooges........whoever made you laugh!!!

We have SO much to be grateful for........make a list of each time you frolicked...each time you were able to share a laugh with someone you had not seen in a very long time!  Each time you shared JOY!!!

Today your mission should you decide to accept it is:  FROLIC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment