Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Releasing old emotions.....

RELEASING OLD EMOTIONS..............hmmm........that is a tough thing to do!  So many emotions fill me today as someone I love is extremely upset with me and won't allow the healing balm of forgivenss pave the way to say he is sorry or accept my apology.........I am very sad at losing such a person in my life because he has choosen to end the relationship.

It is amazing to me how the human ego and/or pride reign in situations between family members who love each other dearly, yet can be the hardest to get along with!  How do you mend a broken relationship from one side?  Making amends is not very likely, however, I plan on continuing to offer forgiveness from my side and pray that God's love, mercy and grace will be triumphant!

"Be still and know that I am God," says Psalm 46......I am still, and do know that God's Comforting, Almighy, Loving and Majestic Hand holds me close as I heal from this rift...............CALM.  Yes, Lord!

If you are experiencing a rift with someone you love, hold fast to God's Word.  God has a plan of redemption for all of us and so it is between brother and sister..........it may take a week, a month, a year, but that love that permeates my heart will win out - I am sure of it as God's Word tells me so on every page of Scripture.....

Be blessed as you await the Prodigal Son coming home to you.  I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment